Junior's Grill has been a long time Tech tradition since it opened. Formerly known as "Pilgrims", Mr. Klemis changed the name to Junior's Grill when he bought it in 1948. Since then, Junior's has been serving cheap, good food to hundreds of hungry Tech students.
Junior's Grill has been a favorite place for Tech students to grab a bite to eat for generations at its location on North Avenue, but the coming of the Olympics threatened the famous eatery. A solution was found in 1994, when it was decided that Junior's would move to the Bradley Building at the site of the old Bradey Dining Hall (closed 1989), an annex of the Administration Building. Now Tech students can enjoy this Tech tradition without having to cross North Avenue.
Junior's serves breakfast from 6 a.m. to 10:30 a.m., and lunch until 2:30 p.m.
Back to traditions